Monday, 17 September 2012

festival weekend

I have spent my weekend eating bratwursts at Sauerkraut Sisters in European festival
Watching Latvian dancer and Slovakian singers
Chasing Roman around the festival who was trying to get on the dance floor all the time!!!
Baking Hazelnut Meringue Slice. Yum!!!
Watching Roman feeding rabbits and kissing goats
Every time I take Roman to a Kindi-farm poor animals are left hungry. Last time he was given a bottle of milk to feed the goat. And do you think poor goat got any milk?! Ha! I wish I had a camera with me then. He fought with the goat until the bottle was in his possession. They both were pulling a different directions and Roman was nowhere near to give up the fight. This time he stole all the carrots from poor piglets and rabbits. And then on top of it all he picked up the container with dried grass and poured it over goats heads. He did kiss a goat 'Good Bye' though:)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment